A great, simple, chocolatey recipe for Easter. I saw this on one of my favourite blogs- cookies and cups and knew I just had to make it.... again and again! It's really simple to make and a definite crowd pleaser. Mine were gone literally within minutes... they really are that good. Give them a try and I promise you won't be disappointed.
I'm off to the land of pasta and gelato for a short break and will be back in May with more baking. Have a great chocolate-filled Easter everyone! :)
3.5 x 154g pack Oreo cookies
120g butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 can (397g) condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
200g dark chocolate chips
100g milk chocolate chips
100g mini chocolate chips
200g white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Set aside 8 Oreo cookies and chop into rough pieces.
- Crush remaining Oreos in a food processor.
- Add salt then stir to combine.
- Melt butter and gently stir in to cookie crumbs.
- Press to the bottom of pan to make an Oreo crust.
- Melt dark and milk chocolate chips, condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Spread evenly over the Oreo crust.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips and Oreo cookie chunks on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Cool for approximately 1 hour.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.
- Chill until firm.
- Slice and enjoy.